Personal background for Matt Malone
I became a Realtor because I enjoy working with people, solving problems and building relationships. The core philosophy of my business is that relationships are more important than transactions. I work primarily by referral so my main source of business is referrals from people who know and trust me. To each of my clients and their transactions I pledge my integrity, reliabilty and commitment. It's my job to ensure that things go smoothly for them and to that end I will do whatever it takes.
- In corporate aircraft sales from 1988-1999
- Board of Directors member for First Foundations Preschool
- 23-year Austin resident
- Licensed Realtor since 2000
- Member of the Austin Board of Realtors
- Member of the Williamson County Association of Realtors
- Member of the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council
- Member of the Council of Residential Specialists
- Earned Certified Residential Specialist designation (CRS) - held by less than 3% of Realtors nationwide
- Earned Graduate Realtor Institute designation (GRI)
- Earned Accredited Buyer Representative designation (ABR)
- Experience with project feasibility in Northwest Austin neighborhoods
- Over $55,000,000 in Austin residential real estate sold
I am proud to be affiliated with John Horton Realty. I was drawn to JHR because of John's vast experience and his reputation as one of the most respected brokers in Austin. We are dedicated to customer service and the highest standards of character and excellence. Our company motto is Knowledge You Can Trust - and that sums it up nicely. John has been a broker in Austin since 1982, was the Chairman of the 2010 Austin Board of Realtors, and was the 2012 Realtor of the Year in Austin, and the 2014 Texas Association of Realtors Regional Vice President. Susan Horton was the Austin Board of Realtor's 2015 Salesperson of the Year. You can't find a better broker.
About Myself and My Family...
I love living in Austin and I hope you enjoy this area as much as my family and I do. We enjoy many different recreational activities including hiking, backpacking, shooting, Texas Ranger baseball, Formula 1 racing, sports car racing and, of course, live music! My wife and I have three grown girls and enjoy being empty-nesters and when not working we spend some of our time in volunteer programs in east Austin.